41st General Election
- Elections Manitoba publishes Statement of Votes and Voter Turnout Survey
- Official results for the 41st general election
- Today is election day
- Advance final turnout
- Advance voting continues
- Advance voting begins April 9
- Official candidates
- Manitoba Party registers with Elections Manitoba
- Travellers and students encouraged to register as absentee voters
- Writs have been issued for 41st general election
- Third Party
- Enumeration complete; revision begins
- Elections Manitoba engages young people
- Enumeration continues
- Enumeration now underway
- Mobile app
- Chief Electoral Officer Releases 2014 annual report
- Elections Manitoba’s CitizenNext Video Challenge
The Pas By-election
- Enumeration begins
- Travellers and students encouraged to register as
- Advance Voting Runs for Eight Days
- Election Day
40th General Election
- Enumeration of voters gets underway for Provincial Election, October 4, 2011.
- Enumeration continues for 40th General Election.
- Elections Manitoba launches campaign to engage future voters.
- Enumeration complete; revision begins.
- Travellers and students encouraged to register as absentee voters.
- Writs issued for 40th General Election.
- 40th General Election nominations close. 209 candidates set to run.
- Advance voting opens.
- Special voting arrangements in place for evacuees.
- Advance voting continues.
- Turnout at Advance Voting Locations.
- Election Day news release.
- Manitoba's second Commissioner of Elections.
For media inquiries, contact:
Manager of Communications & Public Information